-   -   How do I insert two lines of text into one cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/96678-how-do-i-insert-two-lines-text-into-one-cell.html)

mb

How do I insert two lines of text into one cell?

How do you begin a new line of text within a cell? As hitting enter takes you
to the cell below...

Rowan Drummond

How do I insert two lines of text into one cell?

Hold the alt key when hitting enter.

Hope this helps
Rowan

"mb" wrote:

How do you begin a new line of text within a cell? As hitting enter takes you
to the cell below...

Peo Sjoblom

How do I insert two lines of text into one cell?

Alt + Enter

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey