How do I set up a column with a heading and a subheading?

Old November 29th 04, 08:15 PM
Chelle21

Default How do I set up a column with a heading and a subheading?

I am trying to make a chart where there is a heading and then underneath
there are subheadings. I want the first heading to go across all of the
smaller subheadings like this:
Months
1 2 3 4 5........

Thanks for the help!!

Version: Excel 2003

Old November 29th 04, 09:08 PM
Gord Dibben

Assume Months is in A1

Assume 1 2 3 4 5......in A2:L2

Select A1:L1 and Format>Cells>Alignment "center across selection"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:15:06 -0800, "Chelle21"