Chelle21

Default How do I set up a column with a heading and a subheading?

I am trying to make a chart where there is a heading and then underneath
there are subheadings. I want the first heading to go across all of the
smaller subheadings like this:
Months
1 2 3 4 5........

Thanks for the help!!

Version: Excel 2003

Gord Dibben

Assume Months is in A1

Assume 1 2 3 4 5......in A2:L2

Select A1:L1 and FormatCellsAlignment "center across selection"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP