How can I set up a subtraction function in Excel?

Old February 27th 06, 03:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How can I set up a subtraction function in Excel?

I am using Excel 2003, and I am trying to set up a subtraction function for
my income. Please give me some relevant advices. Thank you!
Old February 27th 06, 03:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Please give more information. What are you subtracting?

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!