-   -   How can I set up a subtraction function in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/74069-how-can-i-set-up-subtraction-function-excel.html)

HENRY

How can I set up a subtraction function in Excel?

I am using Excel 2003, and I am trying to set up a subtraction function for
my income. Please give me some relevant advices. Thank you!

Anne Troy

How can I set up a subtraction function in Excel?

Please give more information. What are you subtracting?

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!