how do I unshare an excel file?

Old April 20th 10, 12:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Me

Default how do I unshare an excel file?

I have a shared file but I want to unshare it.
Is there any easy way to do this?
Old April 20th 10, 12:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MS-Exl-Learner

Press Alt+T+B>>Editing>>UNCHECK the “Allow changes by more than one User at
the same time. This also allows workbook merging” and give Ok.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)

Old April 20th 10, 12:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

EXCEL 2007

Review / Changes group / Share Workbook / Editing tab - remove the tick
(check) from the field called:-

Allow changes by more than one user at the same time. This also allows
workbook merging.

- field.

Thanks.