-   -   how do I unshare an excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/261926-how-do-i-unshare-excel-file.html)

Me

how do I unshare an excel file?

I have a shared file but I want to unshare it.
Is there any easy way to do this?

MS-Exl-Learner

how do I unshare an excel file?

Press Alt+T+BEditingUNCHECK the €śAllow changes by more than one User at
the same time. This also allows workbook merging€ť and give Ok.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Me" wrote:

I have a shared file but I want to unshare it.
Is there any easy way to do this?

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

how do I unshare an excel file?

EXCEL 2007

Review / Changes group / Share Workbook / Editing tab - remove the tick
(check) from the field called:-

Allow changes by more than one user at the same time. This also allows
workbook merging.

- field.

Thanks.