Unhide macro worksheet

Old March 4th 10, 07:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JoeF

Default Unhide macro worksheet

I have created a macro in my personal.xls worksheet. I want to delete the
macro but am getting a message that I need to unhide the worksheet. I cannot
locate the worksheet where the macro is stored and cannot find the command to
unhide it. Help!!!

Thank you very much,
--
JoeF
Old March 4th 10, 08:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1

hi
the command to unhide the sheet....
2003
on the menu bar>format>sheet>unhide
2007
Home tab>cells group>Hide&hide>unhide sheet

regards
FSt1

Old March 4th 10, 09:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Personal.xls is a workBOOK, not a workSHEET.

To unhide a workbook, go to Windows>Unhide.

Or in 2007 go to View>Unhide

Easier yet is to Alt + F11 to open VBE.

Locate Personal.xls and expand.

Double-click on Module1 to open it.