-   -   Unhide macro worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/257998-unhide-macro-worksheet.html)

JoeF

Unhide macro worksheet

I have created a macro in my personal.xls worksheet. I want to delete the
macro but am getting a message that I need to unhide the worksheet. I cannot
locate the worksheet where the macro is stored and cannot find the command to
unhide it. Help!!!

Thank you very much,
--
JoeF

FSt1

Unhide macro worksheet

hi
the command to unhide the sheet....
2003
on the menu barformatsheetunhide
2007
Home tabcells groupHide&hideunhide sheet

regards
FSt1

"JoeF" wrote:

I have created a macro in my personal.xls worksheet. I want to delete the
macro but am getting a message that I need to unhide the worksheet. I cannot
locate the worksheet where the macro is stored and cannot find the command to
unhide it. Help!!!

Thank you very much,
--
JoeF

Gord Dibben

Unhide macro worksheet

Personal.xls is a workBOOK, not a workSHEET.

To unhide a workbook, go to WindowsUnhide.

Or in 2007 go to ViewUnhide

Easier yet is to Alt + F11 to open VBE.

Locate Personal.xls and expand.

Double-click on Module1 to open it.