How to copy a whole Excel spreadsheet page in 2007 vs 2003?

Old November 4th 09, 01:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bonnie

Default How to copy a whole Excel spreadsheet page in 2007 vs 2003?

In Excel 2003 while in a workbook I could go to the Edit drop down menu at
the top bar, and from that choose "Copy or Move...(whole page)". I could use
this to copy a whole page/worksheet -- keeping all the data and the
formatting (for ease of updating reports of data that changes monthly). I
could then update and rename the page. I could even copy the whole
spreadsheet into a new or specified other workbook. This would save me much
time reformatting a blank new spreadsheet with all the same columns,
headings, and repeat of 80% of the data.
Now I have Excel 2007, I cannot find how to copy a whole spreadsheet
page. Can anyone advise me how to do this in Excel 2007? Thanks
Old November 4th 09, 02:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Home > Format > Move or copy Sheet...

Microsoft has an interactive tool to answer these questions:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...491511033.aspx

You issue the command as in 2003 and it shows you how to do the same in 2007!!

Spread the word.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200908

Old November 4th 09, 04:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Right-click on Sheet Tab and "Move or Copy"

2007 and 2003 both the same.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP