Origin to Excel conversion

Old June 23rd 09, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
egovoru

Default Origin to Excel conversion

Is there any way to convert (import?) Origin (ver. 7, Origin Lab) worksheets
to Excel files, other than to simply copy and paste the contents? I currently
use Excel 2002, but would be glad if such a function exists in any Excel
version.

I have a huge massive of numerical data in Origin to be converted to Excel
files, so that copying and pasting would take ages.

Thank you very much in advance for any help.
Old June 23rd 09, 10:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham

I'm unfamiliar with Origin except by name. If it has a Save As or Export To
type function with a .csv (Comma Separated Values) type of file, you should
be able to save/export to a .csv or even .txt (Text) file and then import it
into Excel.