Drag formulas, not formating

Old June 9th 09, 04:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wavequation

Default Drag formulas, not formating

I am trying to drag formulas across rows and columns in a table, but I don't
want the formating to be dragged also. Can I drag only formulas, and not
borders?
Old June 9th 09, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria

Copy the cell with formula.
Selec the range to be copied
Right click>PasteSpecial
Select Formulas
Click OK
--
If this post helps click Yes

Old June 9th 09, 04:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Umlas[_3_]

Right-mouse drag the fill handle, then select "Fill without formatting" when
you let go of the right-mouse
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP