-   -   Drag formulas, not formating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/233313-drag-formulas-not-formating.html)

Wavequation

Drag formulas, not formating

I am trying to drag formulas across rows and columns in a table, but I don't
want the formating to be dragged also. Can I drag only formulas, and not
borders?

Jacob Skaria

Drag formulas, not formating

Copy the cell with formula.
Selec the range to be copied
Right clickPasteSpecial
Select Formulas
Click OK
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Wavequation" wrote:

I am trying to drag formulas across rows and columns in a table, but I don't
want the formating to be dragged also. Can I drag only formulas, and not
borders?

Bob Umlas[_3_]

Drag formulas, not formating

Right-mouse drag the fill handle, then select "Fill without formatting" when
you let go of the right-mouse
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP