How do I set up a bill payment calendar in Excel?

Old January 29th 09, 05:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GRhodes

Default How do I set up a bill payment calendar in Excel?

I am trying to set up a calendar with my bill due dates to assist me in my
budget-keeping. I looked to see if there was such a thing in the templates
and did not find one unless I am using the wrong search terms.
I would like to set it up so it repeats rather than my having to enter the
information for every single month individually.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Old January 29th 09, 06:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson

Why not just create recurring tasks in Outlook?
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson