-   -   How do I set up a bill payment calendar in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218344-how-do-i-set-up-bill-payment-calendar-excel.html)

GRhodes

How do I set up a bill payment calendar in Excel?

I am trying to set up a calendar with my bill due dates to assist me in my
budget-keeping. I looked to see if there was such a thing in the templates
and did not find one unless I am using the wrong search terms.
I would like to set it up so it repeats rather than my having to enter the
information for every single month individually.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Jim Thomlinson

How do I set up a bill payment calendar in Excel?

Why not just create recurring tasks in Outlook?
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson