If formula result = 0, do not display-leave cell blank

Old December 3rd 08, 01:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ASG

Default If formula result = 0, do not display-leave cell blank

When the result of a formula's calculation is zero (0) I want the cell to
remain blank instead of showing 0. I am using Microsoft office Excel 2007
Old December 3rd 08, 01:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK

Try something like this:

=IF(your_formula=0,"",your_formula)

Hope this helps.

Pete

Old December 3rd 08, 04:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ASG

Thank you Pete that solved my problem

Old December 3rd 08, 10:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK

You're welcome - thanks for feeding back.

Pete