-   -   If formula result = 0, do not display-leave cell blank (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/212283-if-formula-result-%3D-0-do-not-display-leave-cell-blank.html)

ASG

If formula result = 0, do not display-leave cell blank

When the result of a formula's calculation is zero (0) I want the cell to
remain blank instead of showing 0. I am using Microsoft office Excel 2007

Pete_UK

If formula result = 0, do not display-leave cell blank

Try something like this:

=IF(your_formula=0,"",your_formula)

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Dec 3, 12:52*am, ASG wrote:
When the result of a formula's calculation is zero (0) I want the *cell to
remain blank instead of showing 0. *I am using Microsoft office Excel 2007

ASG

If formula result = 0, do not display-leave cell blank

Thank you Pete that solved my problem

"ASG" wrote:

When the result of a formula's calculation is zero (0) I want the cell to
remain blank instead of showing 0. I am using Microsoft office Excel 2007

Pete_UK

If formula result = 0, do not display-leave cell blank

You're welcome - thanks for feeding back.

Pete

"ASG" wrote:
When the result of a formula's calculation is zero (0) I want the *cell to
remain blank instead of showing 0. *I am using Microsoft office Excel 2007- Hide quoted text -