How do I draw a production possibility frontier for macroeconomic

Old June 7th 08, 03:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
msdlp1

Default How do I draw a production possibility frontier for macroeconomic

I am trying to make a production possibility frontier chart for a
macroeconomics class and I don't understand how to do it.
Old June 7th 08, 07:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
msdlp1 > said:
>I am trying to make a production possibility frontier chart for a
>macroeconomics class and I don't understand how to do it.

Why did you think people here would know what a production possibility
frontier chart was? They're Excel experts, not macroeconomics experts.

Have you asked your teacher to help you?

--
Del Cotter
Old June 7th 08, 04:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ShaneDevenshire

Hi,

Doing other peoples homework is generally discouraged here. Why not Google
production possibility frontier?
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire