-   -   How do I draw a production possibility frontier for macroeconomic (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/190389-how-do-i-draw-production-possibility-frontier-macroeconomic.html)

msdlp1

How do I draw a production possibility frontier for macroeconomic

I am trying to make a production possibility frontier chart for a
macroeconomics class and I don't understand how to do it.

Del Cotter

How do I draw a production possibility frontier for macroeconomic

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
msdlp1 said:
I am trying to make a production possibility frontier chart for a
macroeconomics class and I don't understand how to do it.

Why did you think people here would know what a production possibility
frontier chart was? They're Excel experts, not macroeconomics experts.

Have you asked your teacher to help you?

--
Del Cotter

ShaneDevenshire

How do I draw a production possibility frontier for macroeconomic

Hi,

Doing other peoples homework is generally discouraged here. Why not Google
production possibility frontier?
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire