How do I activate right mouse button in Excel

Old April 3rd 08, 09:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gerhard

Default How do I activate right mouse button in Excel

The dropdown on the right mouse button suddenly disappeared. It works with
all other programs except Excel. I opened an Excel file that contains major
Visual Basic Programming. When I closed it, the scroll bars were missing and
it EXcel was set to full screen view. I managed to get all of it back by
cahnging it in Options, but now I don't have a dropdown on the right mouse
button.
Old April 4th 08, 12:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben

Sounds like code disabled the Cell right-click menu and other stuff<g>

Run this macro.

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True
End Sub

How about if you right-click on a sheet tab?

If sheet tab r-click is also disabled you need

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Plyl").Enabled = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old April 4th 08, 02:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JP[_4_]

<gasp> What kind of code removes the scrollbars and rghtclick menu
then doesn't clean itself up after exiting??

--JP

Old April 4th 08, 04:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben

Rhetorical question, I presume<g>

Gord

Old April 4th 08, 11:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JP[_4_]

Absolutely!

--JP