Data Validation using a Calendar

Old March 14th 05, 04:09 PM
Paul K.

Default Data Validation using a Calendar

Is there any way in Excel to select a cell and have a calendar
pop-up to select a date instead of having to manually enter the
date? Thank you. Paul
Old March 14th 05, 04:39 PM
Bob Phillips

See www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

HTH

RP

Old March 14th 05, 07:36 PM
Paul K.

Thanks Bob. Good Answer. The link gave me the answer I was looking for.

Old March 14th 05, 09:30 PM
Bob Phillips

It's a good link :-)

--