-   -   Data Validation using a Calendar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/17552-data-validation-using-calendar.html)

Paul K.

Data Validation using a Calendar

Is there any way in Excel to select a cell and have a calendar
pop-up to select a date instead of having to manually enter the
date? Thank you. Paul

Bob Phillips

See www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

HTH

RP

"Paul K." wrote in message
Is there any way in Excel to select a cell and have a calendar
pop-up to select a date instead of having to manually enter the
date? Thank you. Paul

Paul K.

Thanks Bob. Good Answer. The link gave me the answer I was looking for.

"Paul K." wrote in message
Is there any way in Excel to select a cell and have a calendar
pop-up to select a date instead of having to manually enter the
date? Thank you. Paul

Bob Phillips

It's a good link :-)

--