How do I jump between sheets in Excel using keyboard?

Old November 15th 07, 12:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Burkni

Default How do I jump between sheets in Excel using keyboard?

I know how to jump between open programs with Alt-Tab and how to jump between
tabs in Internet Explorer using CTRL-Tab but isn't it possible to use the
keyboard in similiar way to jump between sheets in Excel?
Old November 15th 07, 12:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H

Maybe,

CTRL+Page up & page down

Mike

Old November 15th 07, 12:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Burkni

Great, thanks a lot.

Old November 15th 07, 12:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP[_3_]

Ctrl-Tab will switch between open windows/workbooks.

HTH,
JP