-   -   How do I jump between sheets in Excel using keyboard? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/166151-how-do-i-jump-between-sheets-excel-using-keyboard.html)

Burkni

How do I jump between sheets in Excel using keyboard?

I know how to jump between open programs with Alt-Tab and how to jump between
tabs in Internet Explorer using CTRL-Tab but isn't it possible to use the
keyboard in similiar way to jump between sheets in Excel?

Mike H

How do I jump between sheets in Excel using keyboard?

Maybe,

CTRL+Page up & page down

Mike

"Burkni" wrote:

I know how to jump between open programs with Alt-Tab and how to jump between
tabs in Internet Explorer using CTRL-Tab but isn't it possible to use the
keyboard in similiar way to jump between sheets in Excel?

Burkni

How do I jump between sheets in Excel using keyboard?

Great, thanks a lot.

"Mike H" wrote:

Maybe,

CTRL+Page up & page down

Mike

"Burkni" wrote:

I know how to jump between open programs with Alt-Tab and how to jump between
tabs in Internet Explorer using CTRL-Tab but isn't it possible to use the
keyboard in similiar way to jump between sheets in Excel?

JP[_3_]

How do I jump between sheets in Excel using keyboard?

Ctrl-Tab will switch between open windows/workbooks.

HTH,
JP