how to remove boxes in excel

Old September 24th 07, 09:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
chusu

Default how to remove boxes in excel

I want to know how to remove the bexes that are in the excel? I have
data and design and I need to removes extra boxes so it will have a
professional look? and what is the name of this feature?

Old September 24th 07, 09:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme

You cannot change the number of rows and columns
You could use Tools | Options | View and uncheck the Gridline box (lower
left) to give a more pleasing appearance
Or you could hide the unused rows and columns (have a look in Help)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP