-   -   how to remove boxes in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/159495-how-remove-boxes-excel.html)

chusu

how to remove boxes in excel

I want to know how to remove the bexes that are in the excel? I have
data and design and I need to removes extra boxes so it will have a
professional look? and what is the name of this feature?

Bernard Liengme

how to remove boxes in excel

You cannot change the number of rows and columns
You could use Tools | Options | View and uncheck the Gridline box (lower
left) to give a more pleasing appearance
Or you could hide the unused rows and columns (have a look in Help)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP