Some gridlines are not visible in Excel

Old June 21st 07, 04:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Koen

Default Some gridlines are not visible in Excel

I have received an Excel workbook - most gridlines are visible, but some of
these not. Any ideas about the cause and how to turn all gridlines visible?
Many thanks,
Koen
Old June 21st 07, 04:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

Go to Tools->Options->View and make sure Gridlines is checked. If it is
already checked, ensure the color is set to black or dark gray.

Old June 21st 07, 06:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

If just some cells, probably due to the background color of those cells being
set to White.

The background color wipes out the gridlines.

Set to "Automatic" to see gridlines.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old June 22nd 07, 08:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Koen

Indeed: I've selected all cells and went to Format, Cells, Patterns and
changed the cell shading color from white to No Color. This solved the issue.
Many thanks to both of your for your feedback,
Koen