-   -   Some gridlines are not visible in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/147453-some-gridlines-not-visible-excel.html)

Koen

Some gridlines are not visible in Excel

I have received an Excel workbook - most gridlines are visible, but some of
these not. Any ideas about the cause and how to turn all gridlines visible?
Many thanks,
Koen

Duke Carey

Some gridlines are not visible in Excel

Go to Tools-Options-View and make sure Gridlines is checked. If it is
already checked, ensure the color is set to black or dark gray.

"Koen" wrote:

I have received an Excel workbook - most gridlines are visible, but some of
these not. Any ideas about the cause and how to turn all gridlines visible?
Many thanks,
Koen

Gord Dibben

Some gridlines are not visible in Excel

If just some cells, probably due to the background color of those cells being
set to White.

The background color wipes out the gridlines.

Set to "Automatic" to see gridlines.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:24:02 -0700, Koen wrote:

I have received an Excel workbook - most gridlines are visible, but some of
these not. Any ideas about the cause and how to turn all gridlines visible?
Many thanks,
Koen

Koen

Some gridlines are not visible in Excel

Indeed: I've selected all cells and went to Format, Cells, Patterns and
changed the cell shading color from white to No Color. This solved the issue.
Many thanks to both of your for your feedback,
Koen