how do i change author on excel spreadsheet?

Old May 16th 07, 10:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
valexandra1

Default how do i change author on excel spreadsheet?

When I run my mouse over my Excel document that was initially given to me by
someone, the author's name comes up and now I want to change it to mine.
Thank you
Old May 16th 07, 10:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
George Nicholson

File>Properties

Old May 16th 07, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T. Valko

Ah, you want to take credit for someone elses work, eh? <bg>

Open the file
Goto File>Properties>Summary tab>Author
Make the change hit OK then save the file

Biff