How do I delete extra (blank) pages in excel???

Old February 15th 07, 10:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arbee5

Default How do I delete extra (blank) pages in excel???

Old February 15th 07, 11:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

If you mean sheets ..
just right-click on the sheet tab > Delete
--
Max
Singapore

Old February 16th 07, 01:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arbee5

Thanks Max, but I mean pages.....My excel document is three pages...When I
print, it prints three pages and then a blank page...the acual document is
four pages....I can't get rid of the fourth page that isn't needed.....clear
as mud??

Old February 16th 07, 01:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

File>Print Area>Clear.

Then select the area you want to print and File>Print Area>Set Print Area

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old March 7th 07, 11:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
leosnr

I found that there was some data in a field in the next page. Go to this by
using Control>End together and delete it. Whammo it prints the pages you want.