weekly sign in sheet for my daycare....

Old October 18th 06, 01:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
A Wonderful Daycare Provider in MI

Default weekly sign in sheet for my daycare....

I would appreciate any help that I can get-- I would like to have a weekly
sign in sheet for my clients--where they would sign in and out their child
every day. Just something simple and direct.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Daycare Provider in MI
Old October 18th 06, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham

Here's something that you may get some ideas from -
http://www.jlathamsite.com/uploads/DaycareSignInOut.xls
Prints one page at a time.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn a little about just
setting up and 'formatting' and laying out a worksheet. In this case it's
just a matter of deciding what titles you want in various columns and how
they should look and doing a little adjustment of margins and things. No
formulas to mess up, no math to contend with - just a simple sheet to layout
much as you might with pen and paper.

This one has "print area" set to simply print one-page at a time - the print
area is bounded by the border around all of the cells.