Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
abfabrob

Default limit number of characters in a cell

I am creating an application form to be used electronically. I want a
particular cell to be free text, so users can write what they like (ie their
name), but I want to limit the number of characters they can use. Can this be
done?

I have put text wrap on the cell, but it still allows me to enter more
information than fits into the box. I want it to stop users entering info
when the visible cell is full.

Rob,
Teesside,
UK.