Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John W. Mordosky

Default How do I make a 3-dimensional plot in Excel?

I wanted to make a 3-dimensional plot in Excel and discovered that I cannot
do this. All you can do is make 3-D charts over two dimensions, you cannot
make 3-D plots over three dimensions. There's the surface plot, but that
only plots x and y along with the series. I want to plot true x, y, and z.
HELP!

John W. Mordosky