Destiny

Default Sorting mixed up linked cells in a workbook?

We have linked cells in multiple worksheets (one workbook) that do not like
it when we sort. Is there a suggestion about how to have linked cells lock
even when sorting the data?
Frank Kabel

Hi
AFAIK this is not possible

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Destiny" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
We have linked cells in multiple worksheets (one workbook) that do

not like
it when we sort. Is there a suggestion about how to have linked

cells lock
even when sorting the data?

Dave Peterson

If you have a nice key column with unique entries in both worksheets, maybe you
could replace your formulas with either =vlookup() or =index(match()).

Debra Dalgleish has some nice instructions at: