Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I delete the print preview page number on the spreadsheet

I want to get rid of the shadow "page number" that appears in the print
preview screen so I can see my data without distraction. The shadow is SO
DARK I can't stand it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click VIEW in the menu and select NORMAL to turn PAGE BREAK PREVIEW off.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Mike" wrote:

I want to get rid of the shadow "page number" that appears in the print
preview screen so I can see my data without distraction. The shadow is SO
DARK I can't stand it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian Ian is offline

Select ViewNormal