-   -   How do I delete the print preview page number on the spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/108184-how-do-i-delete-print-preview-page-number-spreadsheet.html)

Mike

How do I delete the print preview page number on the spreadsheet

I want to get rid of the shadow "page number" that appears in the print
preview screen so I can see my data without distraction. The shadow is SO
DARK I can't stand it.

Kevin B

How do I delete the print preview page number on the spreadsheet

Click VIEW in the menu and select NORMAL to turn PAGE BREAK PREVIEW off.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Mike" wrote:

I want to get rid of the shadow "page number" that appears in the print
preview screen so I can see my data without distraction. The shadow is SO
DARK I can't stand it.

Ian

How do I delete the print preview page number on the spreadsheet

Select ViewNormal

--
Ian