Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Adding individual points to a line graph

Hi, I have chart with a line graph and want to add individual points to the
chart that do not fall on the line. I do not want the points to be connected
to the line and want them to show up as individual entities. I tried making
separate series with one point but that did not work. Is there any way to do
this?

Thanks