Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charts - Gradient fill Plot Area in Excel 2007

I have just upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. In 2003, I could apply a
gradient fill to the plot area of a chart by selecting my own colours. 2007
just seems to offer a number of preset colours. Does anyone know if it is
possible to apply your own clours to gradient fill in 2007?

Many thanks,

Geoff