Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do widen columns in a column chart?

I tried the other suggestions posted, but it still doesn't work. I have 5
columns that are pretty narrow and I would like to have them 3x wider with a
very small gap in between the columns. I put the x-axsis to category, but I
still can't widen the columns. I am not sure if the chart being copied from
PowerPoint would make a difference.

Thanks