Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
buffgirl71

Default Combine multiple workbooks into 1 workbook w/ multiple worksheets

I have multiple workbooks that I want to combine into one workbook,
putting each of the original workbooks into a new worksheet. Is there
some way I can do that automatically, without cutting and pasting each
workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi buffgirl71

You can try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"buffgirl71" wrote in message ups.com...
I have multiple workbooks that I want to combine into one workbook,
putting each of the original workbooks into a new worksheet. Is there
some way I can do that automatically, without cutting and pasting each
workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
buffgirl71

Thank you, Ron - I'll definitely give it a try.