-   -   Combine multiple workbooks into 1 workbook w/ multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/88387-combine-multiple-workbooks-into-1-workbook-w-multiple-worksheets.html)

buffgirl71

Combine multiple workbooks into 1 workbook w/ multiple worksheets

I have multiple workbooks that I want to combine into one workbook,
putting each of the original workbooks into a new worksheet. Is there
some way I can do that automatically, without cutting and pasting each
workbook?

Ron de Bruin

Combine multiple workbooks into 1 workbook w/ multiple worksheets

Hi buffgirl71

You can try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"buffgirl71" wrote in message ups.com...
I have multiple workbooks that I want to combine into one workbook,
putting each of the original workbooks into a new worksheet. Is there
some way I can do that automatically, without cutting and pasting each
workbook?

buffgirl71

Combine multiple workbooks into 1 workbook w/ multiple worksheets

Thank you, Ron - I'll definitely give it a try.