Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Link

Default Stupid List Box Question

Somehow while I was setting up a list, I made it so it filled all the rows of
the sheet (over 60,000). Actually, my list is only about a thousand rows. How
can I reformat the thing to fill only the required columns? I can't just
click on the frame at the bottom and drag it to tighten because I get a
warning box saying "Not enough memory" when I try to do so.

Thanks for help with such a dumb question! Help!

M. Link
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robert111

delete the list column and start again

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Link

I was afraid of that. Oh, well, It's not such a big deal: I just didn't know
if there was an equivalent of reformatting for lists. Thanks!

"robert111" wrote:

delete the list column and start again

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529168

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Link

Hmm. "List" doesn't appear as an option in my Data pull-down even when the
list is selected. I'm doing this on a Mac, so perhaps that is part of the
problem. I may just have to start over again.