AndyB

Default Excel graphs - two data sets on the same y-axis?

Hi,

I'm trying to display two sets of data, with identical X-axis on the same
Y-axis, but am finding it hard. I don't want 4 bars for each X value, but a
graph with 4 X-catergories containing 2 bars each, then an identical x-axis
with a further similar data set (i.e. 4 x 2 bars) - anyone have a clue how to
do this? I've tried just making two graphs and deleting the Y-axis from one,
but the X-axis never line up in something like Powerpoint when I put them
together!

Thanks!

Debra Dalgleish

Maybe Jon Peltier's Stacked Charts instructions will help you:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...kedCharts.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List