Paul Wintermeyer

Default Unable to close excel as a group from the task bar

Hi all,
I have noticed (ok actually a user logged it) that when you have multiple
worksheets open in excel (and they are grouped on the windows taskbar) you
cant close minimise the group, in fact all the options in the right click
menu are greyed out.
I've had a look on the web and kind fine a few instances of people asking
this question but no one seems to have an answer.
( i know i can untick windows in taskbar and just have one instance of excel
but im curious why close group doesnt work)
thanks in advance

Jim Rech

but im curious why close group doesnt work

There are lots of questions about Excel's design. And MS almost never
provides an explanation. You guess is as good as anyone's.

--
Jim
"Paul Wintermeyer" wrote in