Dave

Default Open as read only Problem

Hi

I Have a short cut icon on my desktop of my excel file. when I double click
to open it says "Copy of MyFile.xls should be opened as read-only unless
you need to save changes to it. Open as read-only"
How do I stop this from happening I would like this to be the original File
not a copy.

Thanks in advance

A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to
be happy? Albert Einstein