Steved

Default To save and close

Hello from Steved

I work in Sheet1 or Sheet2

What formula will put the cursor on cell A5 in both sheets then Save and
Close, so that when a person opens the file they will see the worksheet from
Column A.

Thankyou.
Anne Troy

Hi, Steved. The best way I can tell you to do this...
For one, I wouldn't bother doing it on close. Do it on open instead. This
macro will, whenever you click any worksheet tab, take you to the cell of
that worksheet:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=335

So, just change: Sh.Range("A1").Select
To: Sh.Range("A5").Select

I've seen this same question several times and even answered it once. So,
I'm not sure what's "not okay" about the answer you received last time. I'm
trying another here.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

I work in Sheet1 or Sheet2

What formula will put the cursor on cell A5 in both sheets then Save and
Close, so that when a person opens the file they will see the worksheet

from
Column A.

Thankyou.

Steved

Thanks Anne

Yes I tried your Formula Range ("A5") , yes it put the cursor in A5 as I
asked but
the worksheet would stay in the column I was working in ie AA, I needed it
to scroll left also.

To: Sh.Range("A5").Select

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

I work in Sheet1 or Sheet2

What formula will put the cursor on cell A5 in both sheets then Save and
Close, so that when a person opens the file they will see the worksheet

from
Column A.

Thankyou.

Bob Phillips

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet2").Activate
Range("A5").Select
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A5").Select
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

Bob Phillips

To: Sh.Range("A5").Select

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

I work in Sheet1 or Sheet2

What formula will put the cursor on cell A5 in both sheets then Save

and
Close, so that when a person opens the file they will see the

worksheet
from
Column A.

Thankyou.