Nina@ramaz

Default How do I copy a reference formula onto multiple worksheets

While attempting to do this, the formula on the top worksheet creates the
proper formula. However the other sheets chosen enters the reference formula
as a text. I have tried everything I can think of to reformat those cells to
a value. Nothing, so far works.

aristotle

(1) Check that the other sheets aren't in formula view mode. Ctrl+` to
enter/exit mode.

(2) Do a text to columns on the columns that you are attempting to put the
formula in, use delimited and use an unlikely delimiter such as ~.

(3) Make sure the formula is suffixed with =, make sure it's not suffixed
with '.

(4) Make sure that the cell is appropiately formatted: Format - Cells /
Number - General.

Something in this list should make it work???

Good luck,