timboellis

Default Excell Formula

I have a invoice to setup for a new job I am doing however a few
problems with the forumula

I will try to make this as clear and concise as possible.

I work for a flat rate per day(8 hours) $150, but I do not work for a
day flat, I do hours within the week here and there.

So i done a spreadsheet that counts all the mini projects I have done
in total hours for each this then adds them up to say 23 hours, then I
get the forumula to calculate the total I am due, for that the formula
I am using is =IF(D16<=8,SUM(G16*18.75)) D16 being the total hours

Which give me the total, however I do not get paid for an odd hour here
and there and only get paid for 1/2 a day so if I was to do 11 hours I
would only get paid $100 but if I worked 12 hours I would get $150 , so
I need to add to this formula to tell it to see if I have worked under 4
hours not to add it on, and if I have to round it up.

In short I need it to round up or down to the nearest $75

I think this is right , very difficult to get accross

--
timboellis
timboellis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25381

Kassie

Hi

Can we just get your hours straight first. Is it $150 for 8 hours, or $150
for 12 hours? You say you get $100 for 11 hours, but $150 for 12? You also
say that you bill a flat rate of $150 per day (8 hours). Which is which?
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa