edver

Default Moving one workbook page to a new workbook

Hello,

I'd like to move one page from workbook ''A'' into a new workbook ''B"

Just to make it a little more complicated, the page from workbook "a'' is a
povit table

Cheers
agarwaldvk

I don't use Pivot tables a lot but I think you are referring to the
range that the Pivot table occupies?

If that is what you are looking at doing, wouldn't using VBA you need
to just copy and paste as values?

Best regards

Deepak Agarwal

--