tonykantor

Default Excel database

I have an existing contact database in an excel file with information such as
names, addresses, phone numbers, etc; organized in rows. In addition, there
is a column that identifies them by category. I would like to create
additional tabs within the worksheet that organize the contacts by these
categories. I would also like to be able to add the contact info to the main
database sheet and have it automatically rollout to the appropriate category
sheets. any advice???
--
Tony Kantor
PATRICK AND CHERY LANANE

Could you go into 'view' and add a 'custom view'? you could then copy and
paste that particular view to save or just print it. The print option has
all I have opted for at this point.
I have been able to create individual 'views' which will show just the
information I needed for 'hard copy' purposes.